E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) providing eCommerce companies Media, Amazon and SEO services. You love creating high-quality and engaging website content and drive business success with it.
Organized and detail-oriented, you pride yourself on proactively identifying ways to help the Marketing Operations Team, following your assigned tasks, all while displaying a friendly, can-do attitude and a good sense of humor. You’re adaptable to change and comfortable communicating across a team to clarify tasks and prioritize across the department. Keyword research and the content building is your friend and a day spent analyzing the keywords performance and building relevant and SEO friendly content for both internal and client projects is a good day for you.
A quick learner with a high desire to learn, grow and adapt in an ever-changing industry, you’ll give training your full attention. As a team player, you understand that your work and support is essential to our success. Time management is a strength – you prioritize to meet deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately. Last but not least, you’re resourceful and able to work independently, staying focused and on-task in a remote work environment.
You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
- Create SEO friendly content for web pages and blogs as well as online brochures, newsletters, and emails based on keywords and requirements for each client.
- Devise content to target specific audiences, write multiple drafts, proofread materials, and collaborate with clients to ensure the content meets their specifications and needs.
- Track the performance (time spent on a site, gender/age of readers, and online interest) of the generated content.
- Track content performance across multiple channels and produce reports to inform senior managers about their findings.
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Keep up to date on your assigned documentation
- Assist in the Development of Promotional and Marketing Materials for ScaledOn website
- Follow company and security guidelines
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Able to research, collate and summarise information from different sources
- Logical and analytical, with an ability to spot patterns, gaps, and repetitions in web content
- Willing to stay up to date with developments in your subject area and in developments in the digital world.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Good time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via eCommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing an assessment profile (DISC) to get to know you better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is constantly growing. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join ScaledOn, grow your career and take advantage of our perks, sponsored certifications, quarterly learnings and performance bonuses, individual career growth, participation at international conferences and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!
Please fill up the form below – being sure to include a cover letter and be sure to answers the questions below.
- Tell us how your background and experience make you a fit for this role?
- What’s your favorite article you’ve written and why?
- Why are you looking for remote work?
- What timezone do you currently live and work in?
- Considering this is a full-time, remote position what are your salary expectations for this role (please indicate a number).
In addition to the cover letter, please also submit (as a separate document) a story (200 words) that contains these keywords: Digital Marketing, Maple Syrup, Cycling Enthusiast, Spanish, Private Jet, LED lights”.
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role).
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other Indri Digital postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.