e-Commerce Marketing Made Easy
You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high-growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) enthusiastically and efficiently working on ScaledOn Group eCommerce projects.
Working closely with the Ecommerce Manager, you are passionate about researching profitable products, finding reliable suppliers, enjoy blending strategy with creativity, and are patient enough to A/B test products differentiator and descriptions for the long-term results. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of eCommerce strategies and trends. You will be helping on ScaledOn Group eCommerce projects in different niches from product sourcing to customer and orders management.
You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, achieving measurable results for ScaledOn Ecommerce Group.
- Identify profitable niches
- Constantly identify new product trends and profitable products in the given niches
- Perform competitors analyses of the product and identify differentiators
- Research reliable suppliers for both dropshipping and manufacturing
- Be able to calculate profitability per product in the specified niche
- Deal with challenges and avoid being banned on any of the platforms
Mandatory Skills / Requirement
- Excellent English level (spoken and written)
- Min 2-year experience with Products & Supplier sourcing for Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc
- Knowledgeable with Amazon Seller Central/ eBay/ Walmart/ Etsy platforms and challenges each of the platforms has
- Organized, keen on details, with a sense of urgency and excellent communication skill
- Knowledgeable in GoogleDocs, GoogleSheets, Asana, etc.
- Know to operate with the sourcing, dropshipping & arbitrage tools and identify profitable products
- Must have a strong internet connection and good laptop specs that will best suit for the tasks
- 100% work from home/remote
- Summer Fridays – take longer weekends, we’ll cover you
- Paid breaks
- Flexible Hours (some overlap with US daytime hours are required)
- Report directly to the executive team
- We offer competitive compensation
- Build a career, we’re in it for the long run
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via eCommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing several assessments to get to know you and your skillset better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is constantly growing. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join ScaledOn, grow your career, and take advantage of our perks: sponsored certifications, annual performance bonuses, individual career growth, paid time off, and many other benefits!
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with the subject eCommerce VA Role.
Please attach the following documents to your email:
- A current copy of your resume
- A cover letter introducing yourself explaining why you’d be a good fit for this Role
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role)
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org