E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) energetically and efficiently overseeing a growing operations team.
Working closely with the Director of Operations, you want to lead a growing team of digital marketing professionals, in a collaborative and remote environment. Building and leading teams isn’t new to you, especially in the media operations and digital space. You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
You are excited to manage US clients with a remote team across the three regions (US, Asia, Europe), ensuring appropriate levels of service are provided by the team to help clients grow profitably. You will need to be able to deliver strategic leadership while keeping the team synced on the day to day media tactics needed to deliver varied client objectives and fantasies.
- Inspire the team to do their best work and teaching them the iterative processes and playbooks that help them grow their skills and craft.
- Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission.
- Supporting better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Oversee hiring objectives and job description creation, stay on top of employment trends, and best practices.
- Maintain exceptional client service with partner media agencies and direct clients, especially with ad tech teams, but also with account managers when needed.
- Rigorously plan and implement campaigns to balance sales objectives, inventory and best performance metrics with the account managers.
- Constantly monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns delivery and KPI’s.
- Provide support for Marketing team for internal campaigns implementation and reporting.
- Minimum 3 years experience in operations & people management.
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills and a track record of managing teams to deliver a consistently high level of service.
- Experience in managing major clients and their complex issues with demonstrable understanding of both business and service impact in a global organization.
- Excellent customer facing, communication and presentation skills, proven ability to develop trusted relationships with customers.
- Strong Excel skills for reporting: Pivot Tables, dynamic charts, etc. Comfortability analyzing numbers, statistics, and data in order to make improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deep problem solving skills.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing an assessment profile (DISC) to get to know you better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.