E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
You are looking for a full-time remote position working during the US Eastern time zone and are excited about working with a high-growth global team to energetically and efficiently oversee a growing eCommerce agency operations team.
Working closely with the management team, you want to lead a global team of digital marketing professionals, in a collaborative and remote environment. Building and leading teams isn’t new to you, especially in the media operations and eCommerce space. You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving consistent measurable results for our clients.
You are excited to manage US clients with a remote team across the three regions (US, Asia, Europe), ensuring appropriate levels of service are provided by the team to help clients grow profitably. You will need to be able to deliver strategic leadership while keeping the team synced on the day to day media tactics needed to deliver varied client media objectives and fantasies 🙂
- Lead a group of media specialists and assistants that are leading and executing day-to-day marketing activities for the ScaledOn Agency. Strong background in Media & Marketing Agency work is required.
- Rigorously plan and implement media campaigns to balance client’s sales objectives, inventory, and best performance metrics with the account managers.
- Define, track, and deliver key quality success measures related to accuracy and timeliness of clients’ work execution, follow up on them on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Inspire the team to do their best work and teach them the iterative processes and playbooks that help them grow their skills and craft.
- Improving the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization’s mission.
- Supporting better management reporting, information flow and management, business process, and organizational planning.
- Provide support for the Marketing team implementation and reporting of internal campaigns.
- Oversee hiring objectives and job description creation, stay on top of employment trends, and best practices.
- Maintain exceptional client service with partner media agencies and direct clients.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a Media Operations role in an agency
- Strong media buying knowledge and industry trends.
- Leadership and repeatable tactics in helping David win against Goliath in Google, Facebook, and major media ecosystems
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills and a track record of managing teams to deliver a consistently high level of service.
- Experience in managing major clients and their complex issues with a demonstrable understanding of both business and service impact in a global organization.
- Proven work experience inside a marketing agency in roles requiring communication and presentation skills, with a clear ability to develop trusted relationships with customers.
- Strong Excel skills for reporting: Pivot Tables, dynamic charts, etc. Comfortability analyzing numbers, statistics, and complicated data in order to make improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deep problem-solving and team coaching skills.
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via eCommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing several assessments to get to know you and your skills better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is constantly growing. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join ScaledOn, grow your career, and take advantage of our perks: sponsored certifications, annual performance bonuses, individual career growth, paid time off, summer Fridays, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!
How to Apply
Please attached a current resume and cover letter via the submission form below.
In your cover letter, please introduce yourself and answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your experience working for an agency in a media role
- What is your management style?
- In Which time zone do you live and work?
- Taking into consideration that this is a full-time remote job, what is your annual salary expectation for this role (please indicate a number)?
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role) As a reminder we will only be accepting applications submitted directly through our career page submission form- if you are viewing the job post via Indeed, Linkedin, etc. please make sure to apply directly through the careers page submission form.
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.