E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
You reside in Europe or the US and are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team to energetically and efficiently oversee a growing operations team.
Working closely with the Director of Operations, you want to lead a growing team of digital marketing professionals, in a collaborative and remote environment. Building and leading teams aren’t new to you, especially in the media operations and digital space. You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
You are excited to manage US clients with a remote team across the three regions (US, Asia, Europe), ensuring appropriate levels of service are provided by the team to help clients grow profitably. You will need to be able to deliver strategic leadership while keeping the team synced on the day to day media tactics needed to deliver varied client objectives and fantasies. You live and work in the US or Europe.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Inspire the team to do their best work and teaching them the iterative processes and playbooks that help them grow their skills and craft.
- Define people goals, objectives and KPIs and follow up on them on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Improving the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization’s mission.
- Supporting better management reporting, information flow and management, business process, and organizational planning.
- Oversee hiring objectives and job description creation, stay on top of employment trends, and best practices.
- Maintain exceptional client service with partner media agencies and direct clients, especially with ad tech teams, but also with account managers when needed.
- Rigorously plan and implement campaigns to balance sales objectives, inventory, and best performance metrics with the account managers.
- Constantly monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns delivery and KPI’s.
- Provide support for the Marketing team for internal campaign implementation and reporting.
- 3+ of previous experience in a marketing role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operations & people management
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills and a track record of managing teams to deliver a consistently high level of service.
- Experience in managing major clients and their complex issues with demonstrable understanding of both business and service impact in a global organization.
- Excellent customer-facing, communication, and presentation skills, proven ability to develop trusted relationships with customers.
- Strong Excel skills for reporting: Pivot Tables, dynamic charts, etc. Comfortability analyzing numbers, statistics, and data in order to make improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deep problem-solving skills.
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via eCommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing an assessment profile (DISC) to get to know you better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is constantly growing. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join ScaledOn, grow your career and take advantage of our perks: sponsored certifications, annual performance bonuses, individual career growth, paid time off, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!
How to Apply
Please submit a current resume and cover letter using the submission form below.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- Tell us how your background and experience make you a fit for this role?
- What is your management style?
- In Which time zone do you live and work?
- Taking into consideration that this is a full-time remote job, what is your annual salary expectation for this role (please indicate a number)?
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role) As a reminder we will only be accepting applications submitted directly through our career page submission form- if you are viewing the job post via Indeed, Linkedin, etc. please make sure to apply directly through the careers page submission form.
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.