E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) energetically and efficiently managing advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, or/and LinkedIn.
Working closely with the Director of Operations, you are quick to pick up PPC patterns and patient enough to A/B test for the long-term results. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of Paid Search. You will be responsible for advertising campaigns, tracking, and reporting across several platforms.
You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns in AdWords, Bing, Facebook
- Keep ads up-to-date and relevant to search queries
- Monitor budget pacing daily and stay within weekly targets
- Continuously optimize for strong ROAS goals
- Constantly doing A/B testing
- Identify areas required in automation
- Identify new opportunities for brand growth and optimization.
- Monitor competition and come with strategies to beat them
- Enhance brand discoverability, identify new opportunities for brand growth and optimization and drive demand for clients’ products/services.
- Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving issues.
- Deliver analytics/insights/reports to help inform clients of all key performance metrics.
- Help support the sales team by coordinating campaign activities around key objectives.
- Manage Client calls and communication
- Possess a solid understanding of pay-per-click (PPC) marketing (mainly Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 2-3 years of PPC/digital marketing experience or experience in a similar role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Time management is a strength – you prioritize to meet deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately
- A quick-learner as our digital industry changes all the time, with a high desire to learn, grow and adapt in our ever-changing industry
- You are focused and able to work independently, staying organized and on-task in a remote work environment.
Compensation for this role is between $10-$15 USD per hour.
Our process involves completing an assessment profile (DISC) to get to know you better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.
How to Apply
Please submit a current resume and cover letter using the job post submission form below the page.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- What are your biggest challenges in managing Media accounts (Google, FB, Bing, etc)?
- Tell us a success story from your past work experience that you are proud of (if possible related to Digital Marketing)?
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- If I asked you to perform a task, and after accepting it you realized you couldn’t do it on your own, what would you do?
- What type of work are you best at? What are you not good at and feel you need to learn more?
- Taking into account that this is a full-time job position (40h/week) please confirm your hourly rate in $?
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role).
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.