E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) energetically and efficiently managing advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and Amazon.
Working closely with the Director of Operations, you are quick to pick up PPC patterns and patient enough to A/B test for the long-term results. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of Paid Search. You will be responsible for advertising campaigns, tracking, and reporting across several platforms.
You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns in AdWords, Facebook, Bing, Amazon
- Enhance brand discoverability, identify new opportunities for brand growth and optimization and drive demand for clients’ products/services.
- Manage day-to-day performance on accounts.
- Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving issues.
- Deliver analytics/insights/reports to help inform clients of all key performance metrics.
- Help support the sales team by coordinating campaign activities around key objectives.
- You will make keyword recommendations based off of extensive research, keyword analysis, competitive analysis + other PPC tools
- You will create + test ad copy and PPC Landing pages to ensure that customers are being directed to the most relevant pages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Possess a deep understanding and passion for pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, search and technology
- 2+ years online/digital marketing experience or experience in a similar role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Organized and thorough in your work
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Time management is a strength – you prioritize to meet deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately
- A quick-learner as our digital industry changes all the time, with a high desire to learn, grow and adapt in our ever-changing industry
- You are focused and able to work independently, staying organized and on-task in a remote work environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing an assessment profile (DISC) to get to know you better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.