E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
About the Company & the Opportunity
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via performance marketing and SEO. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
You reside in Europe and are looking for a mid-level full-time (8h/day, 40h/week) remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team providing SEO and Digital Media services.
Well organized and detail-oriented, you pride yourself on proactively identifying ways to help the SEO Team, following your assigned tasks, all while displaying a friendly, can-do attitude and a good sense of humor. You’re adaptable to change and comfortable communicating across a team to clarify tasks and prioritize across the department.
A quick learner with a high desire to learn, grow and adapt in an ever-changing industry, you’ll give training your full attention. As a team player, you understand that your work and support is essential to our success. Time management is a strength – you prioritize to meet deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately. Last but not least, you’re resourceful and able to work independently, staying focused, and on-task in a remote work environment.
Under the direction of the SEO Lead and the Operations Manager, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for tracking clients’ and competitors’ SEO metrics and sound the alarm for your team when things are going in the wrong direction. The expectations for the role is to work according to priority and guidelines, paying great attention to detail, and staying within the deadlines provided to them, communicating any questions or impediments which may result in delays. We are looking for a proactive, well-organized person who can start a project and lead it to the end, following the deadlines.
Other tasks might include competitors’ research, site structure audits and analysis, and other Google Marketing Platform tools audits, developing and testing different SEO strategies.
In this mid-level role, you will be provided with extensive training and continuing education in order to complete your tasks and a monthly learning plan with 90-day growth goals established with your manager.
- Conduct SEO analysis using various tools (Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, GSC)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our clients content or areas of improvement in our clients’ sites
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, organic keywords, domain rating, SEO health score, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Manage and perform monthly Tech SEO Audits and SEO Reports being sent to clients
- Work with the team to build SEO case studies based on the data and results
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Work with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Presentation)
- Perform medium WordPress tasks and basic HTML changes; Basic CSS and JS is a plus
- Create or improve existing documentation, processes or checklists
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Follow company and security guidelines
In addition to the traits detailed in “About You”, you possess:
- Solid written/spoken English language skills
- Work experience (3+years) as an SEO Technical Specialist, SEO Technical Analyst, or similar SEO related role.
- Proficient in written/spoken (B2 level) English language and confident to speak directly with clients providing recommendations and addressing their SEO challenges correspondingly.
- Expertise in SEO tools like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Woorank, Moz, Brightlocal
- Expertise in Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Expertise in Google Suite – Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Drive, Meet, Slack, Zoom, Asana, Trello
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Data Analysis or IT field is a plus
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and perform
- Confidence, proactivity, punctuality, reliability, communication skills, teamwork, initiative, and organization.
ScaledOn is a 100% remote Company offering location flexibility (work-from-home) in a team-oriented environment. This is a full-time job with a flexible working schedule, with 8 hours picked between 8am to 9pm GMT+2, with the requirement that 2-3 days have to be worked during the afternoon shift (1pm to 9pm).
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing an assessment profile (DISC) to get to know you better, as well as completing a 4 week paid trial project to see how we work together. Please be sure you are comfortable with those requirements before applying.
Interested in Applying?
Please introduce yourself via email to email@example.com attaching your resume to your email and the position title you are interested in. Please answer the following questions in your email, so that we know that you read this and are serious about doing great work:
- What motivates you on your day to day work?
- You turn on your computer to start your day and find 6 new emails and 3 new tasks, all with different important requests. What do you do?
- What interests you about the SEO or digital analyst field? Are there websites or other resources that you utilize to stay educated and up-to-date on the latest SEO news and information?
- Taking into consideration that this is a full-time remote job, what is your hourly rate?
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org