E-commerce Marketing Made Easy
About the Company & the Opportunity
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via performance marketing and SEO. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
You are looking for a mid-level full-time (8h/day, 40h/week) remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) providing SEO services.
Well-organized and detail-oriented, you pride yourself on proactively identifying ways to take client SEO strategy and results to the next level. You’re adaptable to change and comfortable communicating across a team to ask questions, clarify action items, and outline strategy for tactical execution.
A quick learner with a high desire to learn, grow and adapt in an ever-changing industry, you’ll stay on top of industry news, provide guidance on what should be disseminated to clients, and make training recommendations when needed. As a team player, you understand that your work and support is essential to our success. Time management is a strength – you prioritize to meet deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately. Last but not least, you’re resourceful and able to work independently, staying focused, and on-task in a remote work environment.
Under the direction of the SEO Manager, the SEO Analyst will be responsible for providing SEO analysis and strategy recommendations to the client. The Analyst will track clients’ and competitors’ SEO metrics and sound the alarm for the team when things are going in the wrong direction, while providing recommendations for improvement. Similarly, they will communicate SEO improvements and the value of our SEO services to clients. The SEO Analyst will communicate directly with clients as well as work closely with the Client Success team on reporting narratives, strategy development, and explanations of SEO results, issue resolution, and ongoing recommendations. We are looking for a proactive, well-organized person, who will bring a friendly and approachable demeanor to the team and with our clients. Other tasks might include competitors’ research, content audits and content gap recommendations.
- Conduct SEO analysis using various tools (Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Surfer SEO, Brightlocal, GSC)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our clients content or areas of improvement in our clients’ sites
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, organic keywords, domain rating, SEO health score, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Work with the team to build SEO case studies based on the data and results
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Work proficiently with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Presentation)
- Perform WordPress tasks and basic HTML changes; Basic CSS and JS is a plus
- Create or improve existing documentation, processes or checklists
- Keep pace with the current state of SEO, web site visibility, and usability trends
In addition to the traits detailed in “About You”, you possess:
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing.
- 3+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong written/spoken English language with the ability to speak confidently with clients providing recommendations and addressing their SEO challenges.
- Expertise in SEO tools like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Brightlocal
- Expertise in Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Firm understanding of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Drive, Meet, Slack, Zoom, Asana
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills using pivot tables
- Positive attitude, high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Confidence, proactivity, punctuality, reliability, strong communication skills, teamwork, initiative, and organization.
ScaledOn is a 100% remote Company offering location flexibility (work-from-home) in a team-oriented environment. This is a full-time job with a flexible working schedule, with 8 hours scheduled between 8am to 9pm GMT+2, with the requirement that 2-3 days have to be worked during the afternoon shift (1pm to 9pm).
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing several assessments including a DISC to get to know you better, as well as completing a 4 week paid trial project to see how we work together. Please be sure you are comfortable with those requirements before applying.
Interested in Applying?
Please introduce yourself via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line SEO Analyst Role, and attach your resume to your email. Please answer the following questions in your email, so that we know that you read this and are serious about doing great work:
- What motivates you in your day to day work?
- You turn on your computer to start your day and find 6 new emails and 3 new tasks, all with different important requests. What do you do?
- What excites you about SEO today?
- Which resources do you utilize to stay educated and up-to-date on the latest SEO news and information?
- Taking into consideration that this is a full-time remote job, what is your hourly rate (please provide a number)?
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com