About the Client
As the client’s products were seasonal (mostly suitable for the summer) we had a short time to improve results.
To begin with, we audited the campaigns and spent time doing in-depth analysis and keyword research:
- We've researched top performing keywords, using tactics such as Revert ASIN on competitors and our client's products and extracted high search volume keywords.
- We used the Search Terms Reports and compared the results to the data we gathered from the previous step.
- In order to keep the authority for the brand, we had to select negative keywords very carefully.
Then, we developed strategies and tactics in order to tackle all the issues we saw in the account.
- All negative keywords we've found were added to automatic campaigns which had a HUGE impact on the quality of the traffic that we drove to the listings
- Lots of refinements were made to the manual campaigns that were active at that time. We added most of the negative keywords here because broad match keywords were attracting irrelevant traffic.
- We launched a couple of new manual campaigns (targeting keywords, categories, and ASINs) which allowed us to detect more opportunities and drive additional sales for our client.
- The bidding strategy was changed to dynamic which had a massive impact on ACoS and the profitability of the campaigns.
- We monitored the performance of each keyword daily, collecting information about visibility and traffic.
Before us, the monthly ACoS was at 43% and Lifetime ACoS was at 45%.
We took over the account in the middle of May. At the end of the month, the monthly ACoS descended from 43% to 14% and the sales for that month were higher than the prior one.
30 days later, the lifetime ACoS decreased from 45% to 14% and sales from Amazon ads increased by 56% (compared to the prior month).
The number of PPC Clicks remained the same, but after we did our optimizations, these became qualitative clicks that triggered more sales.
We helped our client to spend less money and to get more sales. Ad Spend decreased by 50% and sales increased by 48% in 30 days.
We took a struggling Amazon strategy to 48%+ sales growth and sustainable long term success for our client. Via Our process and software driven approach to Amazon.
Are you looking for similar results? Contact us today to start a conversation.