About the Client
The company also didn’t have the time and resources internally to expand their marketing efforts.
Source: NPR/Marist poll of 1,057 U.S. adults conducted April 25-May 2. The margin of error for online shoppers is +/- 4.1 percentage points. Figures may not add up to 100 due to rounding.
Credit: Alyson Hurt/NPR
The other big challenge that we faced at the beginning was the danger of cannibalizing the website sales but we’ve worked with the client on a distinct strategy for Amazon and determined which products went on Amazon and which ones did not.
- We reviewed the client’s entire inventory and decided which collections to launch on Amazon first. We also took into account seasonality, and what made sense for buyers to buy in that season.
- We researched their competitors and their competitors’ products on Amazon and we also did an in-depth keyword analysis which revealed the most competitive keywords and search terms but also new pockets of opportunities.
- Next, we sat down with our client and talked about their pricing strategy (positioning, discounts, etc).
- Then our team started the brand registry process with Amazon. We uploaded the SKUs, we built the product pages, added images and descriptions, and much more.
- Once the brand was registered and the products approved by Amazon we started sponsored campaigns to drive traffic to the listings. Since then we ran 100s of tests and continued to optimize the campaigns for paid traffic and the listings for organic traffic.
Sales increased by 1800% in just 6 months.
2018 overall sales increased by 160% compared to the target revenue and by 1500% compared to 2017 sales numbers.
Are you looking for similar results for your Amazon store? Contact us today!