You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high-growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) providing Amazon Seller services & consultation. You have a background in Amazon Seller Central & Amazon PPC advertising and are excited to put those skills into practice.
Organized and detail-oriented, you pride yourself on proactively identifying ways to help the Team all while displaying a friendly, can-do attitude and a good sense of humor. You’re adaptable to change and comfortable communicating across a team to clarify tasks and prioritize across the department. You have experience with consumer products on the Amazon platform, as well as in building a growing brand.
A quick learner with a desire to adapt in an ever-changing industry. Time management is a strength – you prioritize meeting client deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately. You can work independently, staying focused and on-task in a remote work environment.
You can set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
- Knowledge of Seller Central platforms, including inventory/product management, reporting, ad platform/campaign manager, account health, brand dashboard & registry, and seller support.
- Should be skilled in creating, managing, and perfecting product listings on Amazon, including planning, launching, and product review syndication.
- Familiar with Amazon tools such as Helium 10 and Jungle Scout
- Develop a launch plan on Amazon for clients to obtain organic ranking, including comprehensive keyword research, SEO copy, and Review strategy
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, and expansion.
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro-environment that could impact the overall success of client’s brands..
- Work closely with the Amazon Managers, PPC Specialists, and Virtual Assistants to ensure alignment with the clients’ growth and goals.
- Manage product ads on Amazon and potentially other marketplaces
- Ability to understand client goals and be able to meet those goals.
- Continuously optimize for strong ACOS goals.
- Identify new opportunities for brand growth and optimization.
- Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compile daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Help support the sales team by coordinating campaign activities around key objectives.
- Explore new opportunities and platforms for international retail marketing
- Staying informed with eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Amazon and advanced knowledge and understanding of Amazon tools, such as Brand Registry, Seller, and Vendor Central
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques, Amazon algorithm, keyword research
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall revenue & profit with eCommerce retail, helped a client reach a target CPO/ACOS.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize & follow processes.
- The capacity to improve current processes and develop new ones.
- Exemplary time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and proactive problem-solver
- Team player
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via eCommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. This is an independent contractor position.
Our process involves completing several assessments, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is constantly growing. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join ScaledOn, grow your career and take advantage of our perks: sponsored certifications, annual performance bonuses, individual career growth, paid time off, summer Fridays, and many other benefits!
How to Apply
Please submit a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Add “Amazon Team Lead” in the subject line.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your Amazon experience as it relates to this role.
- What is your ideal work environment?
- In which time zone(Country & City) do you live and work?
- Considering that this is a full-time remote job, what is your annual salary expectation for this role (please indicate a number)?
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role)
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We appreciate that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org