You are looking for a mid-level full-time (8h/day, 40h/week) remote position and are excited about working with a high-growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) providing Top 2% SEO services.
Well-organized and detail-oriented, you pride yourself on proactively and independently executing on-page and off-page SEO tasks, as directed by the SEO Manager and SEO Analyst. You’re adaptable to change and comfortable communicating across a team to ask questions and clarify action items.
A quick learner with a high desire to learn, grow and adapt in an ever-changing industry, you’ll stay on top of industry news and collaborate with the SEO team on SEO strategies and best practices. As a team player, you understand that your work and support are essential to our success. Time management is a strength – you prioritize meeting deadlines, asking questions, and communicating delays appropriately. Last but not least, you’re resourceful and able to work independently, staying focused, and be on-task in a remote work environment.
This role is an integral part of the SEO team, driving the development and implementation of a unified and comprehensive SEO and Content strategy for our clients based on monthly SEO priorities, SEO best practices, and always keeping user experience and key SEO algorithm factors in mind. The SEO Content Specialist will collaborate with the SEO Analyst to determine the scope of work to be executed monthly and how to divide and conquer the content and technical SEO work for maximum benefit for our clients within allocated hours. We are looking for a proactive, well-organized person, who will bring a friendly and approachable demeanor to the team and to our clients. Other tasks might include competitors’ research, local SEO work for retail-based clients, and assisting with link-building initiatives.
- Assist with prioritizing the work resulting from monthly website crawls.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new content opportunities.
- SEO content development in US English – determining SEO blog topics, and writing SEO content to optimize existing landing pages and other content.
- Writing meta titles, meta descriptions, and alt text attributes. Optimize anchor text.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Using proprietary and subscription tools such as GA, GSC, Brightlocal, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc. for SEO optimization.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas in accordance with client goals.
- Work with the team to build SEO case studies based on the data and results.
- Work proficiently with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Presentation).
- Create or improve existing documentation, processes, or checklists.
In addition to the traits detailed in “About You”, you possess:
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing.
- Content development experience in an agency setting, with the ability to manage competing priorities across agency clients.
- 3+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Expertise in SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Brightlocal, and GA4
- Expertise in Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Strong writing and content production skills and experience
- Firm understanding of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, Drive, Slack, Asana
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization best practices, especially as they relate to content and on-page SEO
- Positive attitude, high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Confidence, proactivity, attention to detail, reliability, strong communication skills, teamwork, initiative, and organization.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams, including client success and paid marketing to maximize synergies and organic reach.
- High-level spoken and written English language skills in order to communicate with our team and US-based clients
ScaledOn is a 100% remote Company offering location flexibility (work-from-home) in a team-oriented environment. This is a full-time job with a flexible working schedule, with 8 hours scheduled between 8 am to 9 pm GMT+2.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing several assessments to get to know you better, as well as completing a 90-day paid trial period to see how we work together. Please be sure you are comfortable with those requirements before applying.
Interested in Applying?
Please introduce yourself via email to email@example.com using the subject line SEO Content Specialist Role, and attach your resume to your email. Please answer the following questions in your email, so that we know that you read this and are serious about doing great work:
- What motivates you in your day-to-day work?
- What excites you about SEO today?
- Which resources do you utilize to stay educated and up-to-date on the latest SEO news and information?
- Taking into consideration that this is a full-time remote job, what is your hourly rate?
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org