Launch E-commerce Sales of Health & Beauty Products.
Our client wanted to start selling a health & beauty skincare item directly to consumers. Skincare products are a high-consideration purchase. Campaigns had to be targeted to the client’s core demographic – teenage fans of a well-known music celebrity.
The client wanted to increase conversions for their target demographic while testing new potential buyers in the market. Ultimately, the client is looking for continuity buyers in addition to one-time gift-givers. Some of the means to execute the strategy included:
- Target celebrity and pop culture fan demographic
- Draft off other skincare product lines
- Use celebrity endorsement to increase awareness
- Targeted display ads
- Offer testing
- Free shipping
- Free gifts
- Seasonal creatives testing
- Valentine’s Day
- Promotional/social testing
- Target traffic from product founder’s appearance on Good Morning America
- Test new PPC strategies based on the founder’s social media calendar
- Rotating messages to increase the sense of urgency
A 73% increase in sales for the same ad budget.