As the snow begins to melt and you start to daydream about warm weather, it is the perfect time to give your company’s brand and marketing efforts a fresh look. Spring is an excellent time to consider your marketing plan and decide what’s working and what strategies need updating.
In this blog post, we’ll share some tips and ideas for refreshing your marketing strategy for spring. From revamping your social media strategy to exploring new marketing channels, there are plenty of ways to give your marketing a boost this spring.
So, let’s get started!
1. Plan Ahead For Specific Events 🗓️
Part of any successful B2B or B2C marketing strategy is creating and constantly refreshing your company’s brand and voice. If you fail to refine your marketing efforts consistently, your company risks losing uniqueness and relevance. Planning is vital to any marketing strategy so your voice can stay consistent, fresh, and distinctive.
Several events occur during the spring months that can benefit e-commerce businesses. For instance, you can plan sales around specific events or create package bundles around holiday themes. Here are some spring events you can create marketing strategies around:
- St. Patrick’s Day (March 17)
- Easter (April 9)
- Mother’s Day (May 14)
Start planning now and develop some fresh marketing strategies to correspond with these holidays. Think about new landing pages or social media campaigns you could create around these events.
Planning ahead is critical to building a solid marketing strategy, and preparing for upcoming holidays is an excellent way to do that.
2. Revamp Your Social Media Strategy 💻
As the weather warms up and people start to spend more time outdoors, it’s a perfect opportunity to showcase your products or services and get your audience excited about what you have to offer.
Here are a few tips to help you refresh your social media strategy for spring:
- Re-evaluate your content: Take a look at your past social media posts and see what has been most successful. Use this information to inform your future content.
- Get visual: Spring is the perfect time to showcase your products or services in a visually appealing way. Use high-quality images and videos to highlight your offerings.
- Leverage current events: Spring is full of events and holidays that you can tie into your social media strategy. From National Gardening Day to Earth Day, use these events to create relevant and timely content that will grab your audience’s attention.
- Collaborate with other brands: Collaborating with other brands can help you reach a new audience and gain more visibility. Look for brands that complement your offerings and that have a similar target audience.
3. Refresh Your Ad Accounts 📣
For many companies, a primary marketing strategy is running advertisements on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Google. Spring is an excellent time to update your ad accounts.
For Google ads, follow these tips to reconnect with potential customers:
- Pause keywords that cost a lot but rarely convert customers
- Pause ads with low conversion rates
- Test new ad content
- Pause campaigns or ads that are not performing well
- Incorporate SEO principles into your ads
Spring is a great time to test ideas that may work later in the year. Refresh your ad campaigns with spring content if you have a Facebook ad account. Also, try targeting new audiences and pause targeting attempts that are not performing well.
4. Integrate Spring Products Into Ads 👗
Customers want to buy season-appropriate products during the spring months. For instance, they want to purchase warm-weather clothes and put away sweaters and snow shovels. Integrate appropriate products into your e-commerce store or run a spring-themed campaign on Google.
Customers are more likely to purchase shorts, swimwear, dresses, and sandals during the spring than at any other time of year.
Capitalize on this time of year by marketing products people want to see, maximizing your budget, and only releasing content that aligns with the season.
5. Use Responsive Google Search Ads 🔎
Spring is a great time to harness the season’s energy and make concrete plans that will benefit you in the months ahead. Using responsive ads is a great way to do so.
Responsive ads allow business owners to show consumers more relevant, targeted content. They also allow you to communicate with consumers more effectively and succinctly.
With responsive ads, you will be able to enter multiple headlines and descriptions and the Google algorithm will try different combinations and tell you which ads may perform best.
6. Update Your Company’s Google My Business Profile 📌
The Google My Business profile is a cornerstone of any business. Many customers use this information to contact companies, and they may be turned off if the information is out of date.
Make sure your profile is updated with your contact information, store hours, and website domain. You can even post information about new products or services to attract new customers. If you do not have a Google My Business profile yet, spring is a great time to create one!
Enhance Your Marketing Strategy With ScaledOn! 🏆
Spring is the perfect time to update your marketing strategy and put good habits in place that will serve your company all year long. Use these tips to refresh your marketing tactics and find new ways to connect with customers.
If you want expert help taking your e-commerce marketing efforts to the next level this spring, contact ScaledOn. We specialize in helping B2B and B2C companies connect with more customers.
Don’t wait any longer to update your company’s marketing plan. Contact us today to discuss your digital marketing plan for spring.