You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) energetically and efficiently managing advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, or/and LinkedIn.
Working closely with the Director of Operations, you are quick to pick up PPC patterns and patient enough to A/B test for the long-term results. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of Paid Search. You will be responsible for advertising campaigns, tracking, and reporting across several platforms.
You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram
- Keep ads up-to-date and relevant to search queries
- Monitor budget pacing daily and stay within weekly targets
- Continuously optimize for strong ROAS goals
- Constantly doing A/B testing
- Identify areas required in automation
- Identify new opportunities for brand growth and optimization.
- Monitor competition and come with strategies to beat them
- Enhance brand discoverability, identify new opportunities for brand growth and optimization and drive demand for clients’ products/services.
- Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving issues.
- Deliver analytics/insights/reports to help inform clients of all key performance metrics.
- Help support the sales team by coordinating campaign activities around key objectives.
- Manage Client calls and communication
- Possess a solid understanding of pay-per-click (PPC) marketing (mainly Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 2-3 years of PPC/digital marketing experience or experience in a similar role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Time management is a strength – you prioritize to meet deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately
- A quick-learner as our digital industry changes all the time, with a high desire to learn, grow and adapt in our ever-changing industry
- You are focused and able to work independently, staying organized and on-task in a remote work environment.
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via ecommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience.
Our process involves completing an assessment profile to get to know you better, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Interested in Applying?
Please introduce yourself via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line Senior PPC Specialist and attach your resume to your email. Please answer the following questions in your email, so that we know that you read this and are serious about doing great work:
- What are your biggest challenges in managing Media accounts (Google, FB, Bing, etc)?
- Tell us a success story from your past work experience that you are proud of (if possible related to Digital Marketing)?
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- If I asked you to perform a task, and after accepting it you realized you couldn’t do it on your own, what would you do?
- What type of work are you best at? What are you not good at and feel you need to learn more?
- Please tell us what country/timezone you currently live in.
- Taking into account that this is a full-time job position (40h/week) please confirm your hourly rate in $?
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.