Long gone are the days of keyword stuffing and content creation simply for the sake of adding words to your website. Now more than ever, consumers crave value and insight from companies and brands.
But for anyone to see the posts and pages you are putting out, it is vital that you create SEO-friendly content that ranks on the search engine pages. You must also maintain a consistent schedule of sharing relevant content to avoid falling behind your competitors who are doing the same thing.
1. Why You Need to Constantly Publish New Content
We live in a noisy world where anyone with access to technology has a voice. This has led to a massive influx of content being shared daily. To keep up with the ever-growing supply of information across the web, you must share up to date, high quality content on your website regularly.
Publishing blog posts and keeping your service or product pages current will be an essential part of your success. Ensure you follow a content calendar that covers various topics and provides your readers with relevant information.
Your content creation efforts will have little effect if you are not using effective SEO strategies as part of your standard process. There is a significant difference between the impact of an article with SEO in mind and a random rant that is simply shared on your blog.
2. Benefits of SEO Content Creation vs Traditional Content
There are many advantages to using SEO-friendly content for your business website. You’ll quickly find out why marketers across every industry are doing all they can to learn about this process and the best way to do it.
- Better Chance of Ranking on the Search Engine Pages
Anyone who has done SEO knows it doesn’t guarantee results. But when using proper strategies with an emphasis on optimization, it is much more likely that your content will rank on search engines like Google.
To ensure your site has a shot at ranking, make sure you always focus on the following when creating SEO-friendly content:
- Know your target audience
- Perform keyword research
- Optimize for mobile devices
- Pay attention to user intent
- Use video on your website
- Ensure your website is optimized for technical SEO
- The more effective you are at doing SEO, the better your chances of getting ahead of the competition.
- More Focused on a Specific Topic
When keyword research is part of your content creation process, you’re able to narrow down key points and topics you want to focus on within an article. Online tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Moz make this much easier as they provide access to key terms, search volume, and much more.Without this research and a central focus, your content will seem unorganized. You should avoid writing irrelevant content that touches on unnecessary topics.
- Structured and Easy to Read
Have you ever been reading a book only to find yourself stuck reading through the same long paragraph over and over again? Large chunks of text appear difficult to read and may look intimidating. While people may have shorter attention spans than they once did, a properly formatted article can keep readers engaged long enough to share details they need to know.
- SEO best practices include using proper headings and subheadings to make your content easier to read and scan. It allows viewers to find points within the article they are interested in without having to read every single word.
- You’ll also want to keep your paragraphs short and to the point, typically with no more than 2-4 sentences at a time. The shorter and more structured your content, the more likely people will read it and understand what you’re trying to say.
- Likely to Get Backlinks from Other Sites
When your pages rank well on Google, other companies will consider your site an authority that is worth linking to. This amazing benefit of SEO content creation opens up an incredible opportunity to reach a wider audience and can even help you rank higher.
3. See How Consistent Content Creation Will Help Your Business
We know that SEO-friendly content is an important ranking factor on Google and other search engines. But even more important is to have a steady stream of this content always being shared on your website.
This may sound intimidating to handle on your own, which is why ScaledOn is here to help! Get in touch with us today and find out how we can help you create content that ranks!