With how competitive selling on Amazon is today, having a perfectly optimized listing is the key to success. ScaledOn has a team of industry experts that can take your listing products to the next level by optimizing copy and images while creating enhanced brand content. As an Amazon agency we provide you with the expertise and experience necessary to optimize your product listings, manage your inventory, and run effective marketing campaigns. We have a deep understanding of the Amazon platform which can provide valuable insights on how to improve your sales performance.
One example of the transformative power of our Amazon services can be seen in the remarkable success story of a golf equipment brand which experienced a phenomenal 858% boost in sales after following our strategy.
The Client ⛳
The golf training equipment industry consists of companies that design, manufacture, and sell a variety of products aimed at helping golfers improve their skills, technique, and physical fitness. The industry is characterized by a wide range of products that cater to golfers of all ages and skill levels.
Driven by a passion for golf, our client gathered a team of experts and spent months developing their first product which turned out to be a real success. With a great product designed, they made the wise decision to hire a professional team to launch their product on Amazon.
The Challenges 🚩
The challenge was to provide the listing optimizations as fast as possible, get the client enrolled in Brand Registry and into the Vine program to get the first reviews, all in order to get sales coming in ASAP. ScaledOn followed the appropriate procedures to ensure all of this was implemented fast.
Having a great product, SEO optimized listings and efficient Ad Spend, the reviews started flowing in quickly. Now we needed to focus on creating brand awareness in order to reach the right target audiences.
Taking into consideration the product was a training item – and not a consumable one – we needed to focus on bringing new customers to it, rather than focusing on repeat customers.
ScaledOn’s Strategy 🎯
This is where our Full Funnel Sponsored Ads Strategy came into play. We focused on targeting brand and non-brand keywords to drive sales from buyers already searching to buy golf training equipment. Additionally, we also approached the top of the funnel to create brand awareness using Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display Campaigns.
With the help of the Full Funnel Sponsored Ads Strategy, we were able to achieve a 95% increase in new customers each month and reach up to 6 million impressions per month.
Our Adjustments 💡
Growing sales at a fast pace also means increasing ads expenditure. Our experts here at ScaledOn closely monitor the performance of the ads and detail it in the client’s weekly reports. With pre-discussed metrics that we need to respect, the client approved the ads budget necessary to achieve the 800%+ growth while still netting substantial profit.
Advertising campaigns cannot be run with a set it and forget it mentality. They need to be checked and optimized periodically in order to adapt to the constantly changing market conditions. Having a promotions calendar based on the specific niche you cater to is also a key factor when it comes to planning campaigns and allocating budgets.
We applied the test and iterate method, meaning we started with a lower budget, then created new campaigns and increased budgets. Following this, we optimized to achieve the desired ACOS and TACOS, tested higher budgets again, optimized once more, and so on. This is an ongoing process and we continue to test new campaigns while discovering and targeting new converting keywords.
The Results 🏆
Why does the Full Funnel Strategy work?
The following shows the results of advertisers who activate a full funnel strategy compared to advertisers who only run Sponsored Products and/or Sponsored Brands campaigns.
Therefore, if you want to take your business to the next level, don’t hesitate to contact ScaledOn today. Working with ScaledOn when selling on Amazon can have several advantages – these include:
- Expertise and experience: As an Amazon agency we can provide you with the expertise and experience necessary to optimize your product listings, manage your inventory, and run effective marketing campaigns. We have a deep understanding of the Amazon platform and can provide valuable insights on how to improve your sales performance.
- Time-saving: By outsourcing your Amazon selling to an agency, you can save time and focus on other important aspects of your business.
- Improved sales performance: ScaledOn can help you optimize your product listings to improve your visibility and sales performance. We can also run targeted advertising campaigns to drive traffic to your listings and increase your sales.
- Access to advanced tools and technology: ScaledOn has access to advanced tools and technologies that can help you manage your Amazon account more efficiently.
- Cost-effective: While working with an agency may involve some additional costs, it can ultimately be more cost-effective than hiring and training your own in-house Amazon team. An agency can provide you with the expertise and resources you need to succeed on Amazon without the overhead costs of hiring and managing your own team.