Our marketing software bloat is getting worse. I see too many companies impacted by spending their limited marketing budget on tools that their teams use only 20% of. It is great if your entire team has Salesforce and Paradot for $12K a month but let's look at low cost alternatives to put more of that marketing budget to work: dollars vs software.
Free Marketing Tools we recommend:
- Google Analytics - Power and free platform to measure all your marketing activities.
- Google Search Console - Drop a few of your SEO tools and get the data direct from Google.
- Google Keyword Planner via AdWords to research Keywords for Ads and SEO.
- Screaming Frog for small website SEO audits.
- Yoast to do SEO on your Wordpress site.
- Grammarly for content editing.
- Canva for Photo editing.
- Marketing automation with IFTTT and Zapier.
- Google Alerts for staying up on your competitions latest moves.
- Feedly for content curation.
- Asana for project management.
- Google Trends for checking seasonality.