You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with a high growth global team (US, Europe, Asia) providing Media, Amazon and SEO services. You have a background in data, IT, scripting, analytics and are excited to put those skills to practice.
Organized and detail-oriented, you pride yourself on proactively identifying ways to help the Team all while displaying a friendly, can-do attitude and a good sense of humor. You’re adaptable to change and comfortable communicating across a team to clarify tasks and prioritize across the department.
You enjoy making sense of data, exploring data, and presenting data in ways that support understanding and decision making.
As a Data Analyst you are not afraid of handling and analyzing complex data. You are great at converting this data into relevant dashboards, reports and insights. By presenting these findings effectively you support ScaledOn clients and internal teams in important decision-making.
A quick learner with a desire to adapt in an ever-changing industry. Time management is a strength – you prioritize meeting client deadlines, asking questions and communicating delays appropriately. You’re able to work independently, staying focused and on-task in a remote work environment.
You’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), achieving measurable results for our clients.
- Responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining analytics / reports for both ScaledOn and clients from all the departments (SEO, Media, Amazon)
- Building data dashboards and advanced visualizations with a focus on UX, simplicity and usability (frequently used tools are Data Studio, Google Analytics, etc)
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Design key metrics to measure different aspects of the ScaledOn Clients’ business
- Identify gaps and improve the existing data/reporting process to improve quality, robustness, maintainability, and speed
- Manage and work with all the connectors like Supermetrics, Zapier, PowerMyAnalytics to import and process data into the database (Redshift)
- Keeps an eye out for data quality and usage anomalies
- Extracting data from a wide variety of sources and transforming the data as needed.
- Develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- Develop reporting templates and processes for each client tier and department
- Work closely with all the departments to ensure alignment with the clients’ reporting goals.
- Ability to understand advertising / marketing / agency success metrics.
- Continual learner / tester of data tools and ecosystems to maximize client ROI ie there is no one best system more continual optimization and testing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position with clear understanding of marketing or data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Prior work experience with data visualization, business analytics, or business consulting (IDEAL)
- Proven expertise with extracting data from a wide variety of sources and transforming the data as needed.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Experience creating dashboards (with tools like Google Data Studio / Tableau/PowerBI/)
- Familiar with Supermetrics, Zapier and/or PowerMyAnalytics tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Data-driven storytelling and visualization skills
- High and ongoing attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player – You are excited to work collaboratively in a remote environment
ScaledOn’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our clients via ecommerce marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. This is an independent contractor position.
Our process involves completing several assessments, as well as completing a multi-week paid trial period to see how we work together.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is constantly growing. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join ScaledOn, grow your career and take advantage of our perks: sponsored certifications, annual performance bonuses, individual career growth, paid time off, summer Fridays, and many other benefits!
How to Apply
Please submit a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your Data management and visualization experience as it relates to this role.
- What is your ideal work environment?
- In which time zone(Country & City) do you live and work?
- Taking into consideration that this is a full-time remote job, what is your annual salary expectation for this role (please indicate a number)?
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications that do not complete ALL of the required steps will not be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role)
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other ScaledOn postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.